To book an appointment call 403.262.2006.
We are offering limited in-person services, by appointment only.
At CCIS, we continue to work hard to protect you, your family, and our staff, from an outbreak of COVID-19.
We follow ALL guidelines from the Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
1. Services provided by appointment only. Please do not arrive unannounced. You will be asked to return home and call to make an appointment.
2. One (1) person only per appointment. For safety reasons, please do not bring friends, other family members and children.
3. You will be asked to wear a mask. We encourage you to bring your own. Wearing a mask is a requirement of service.
4. Please arrive on time as appointments will be staggered to allow for physical distancing.
5. You will be asked to complete a health checklist to ensure it is safe to proceed with the meeting.
6. If you are travelling using public transportation or taxi, please wear a mask.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures & introduced new protections throughout our offices.
It is extremely important that everyone willingly follow all the procedures which allow us to return to work. Your cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.