The Information & Technology Bridging Program is a 24 week training program that provides newcomers, who have education and experience in the IT field, with necessary soft skills and occupational skills training that will prepare them for 8 weeks of Work Experience placement with IT companies.
**This program also accepts Employment Insurance (EI) recipients that have received EI in the past 5 years.
Program Starts: January 2020.
- 16 weeks – occupational skills upgrading
- & employment preparation training
- 8 weeks – work experience with a local employer
Key training components:
- IT Project Management and Business Analysis
- Microsoft SQL Queries
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
The Information & Technology Bridging Program
October 10, 23 & 31
November 5, 12 & 20
December 3 & 17
January 7 & 13
1 - 4 PM
** Please note that these are full 3-hour sessions
* Pre-registration Required
LOCATION: 3rd Floor, 1111 – 11th Avenue SW
You MUST bring 2 documents for your application to be accepted:
1. Updated resume.
2. Language Benchmark (please have a photocopy of the original, attached to your resume.)
Application form (available and accepted at the information session).
During the session, you will be required to take an English Eligibility Assessment (1 ½ hour written assessment).
Program Starts: January 2020