PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Eligibility requirement: little or some experience in project management.
- You will receive 36 hours of Project Management training.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL-EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of project management based on PMI’s PMBOK 6th edition. Furthermore, we will help prepare you for the PMP exam.
We do this by offering the tools, techniques and templates necessary to effectively work on small and large-scale projects.
We deliver the program with a combination of academic and practical education and each session contains quizzes, lectures, practical team-work, analysis of sample exam questions, in-class discussions and so much more.
- 4-year degree
- 4500 hours of PMP experience
- 35 hours of Project Management training.
What we provide:
- 42-hour course.
- 36 hours will cover the PMBOK 10 knowledge areas and the five (5) project management process groups.
- Six (6) hours will be spent completing a “mock” exam which will prepare you for the real exam.
- We use PMBOK Version 6.
- Upon course completion you will receive a certificate which is one of the requirements for the PMP exam application process.
- Cost: $580 CDN
Start: Monday, January 6, 2020
Schedule: January 6- February 24 | Mondays & Thursday | 6:00 - 9:00 pm
- Complete the Application Form and send to Anna Mazur prior to December 23, 2019.
- Payment must be made by noon December 23, 2019.
Method of Payment: Via phone: Mastercard or Visa | Call Monday- Thursday | 9 am until noon