1. PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Eligibility requirement: little or some experience in project management.
- You will receive 35 hours of Project Management training.
Note: Program dates to be announced.
2. PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL-EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
This program is a preparation course to assist you in passing the PMP examination.
- 4-year degree in Project Management.
- 4500 hours of PMP experience
- 35 hours of Project Management training (as noted above.)
What we provide:
- 42-hour course.
- 36 hours will cover the PMBOK 10 knowledge areas and the five (5) project management process groups.
- Six (6) hours will be spent completing a “mock” exam which will prepare you for the real exam.
- We use PMBOK Version 6.
- Upon course completion you will receive a certificate which is one of the requirements for the PMP exam application process.
- Cost: $450 CDN
Start: Wednesday November 14, 2018
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 6:00 - 9:00 pm | Duration: 4 weeks