We are pleased to be a partner organization of the Succeeding At Work program. This initiative is designed to develop new opportunities for Canadian food and beverage manufacturers.
In partnership with Food Processing Skills Canada, the program has two (2) key objectives;
Support employers in building skilled and motivated employee teams,
Help job seekers achieve their professional goals.
For more information visit: Succeeding At Work website
- Will help you explore, train and secure a rewarding career path in the industry.
- Easy application process.
- Continuous and updated training.
- Graduation support.
- Access to on-line courses.
- Nationally recognized certificates.
- Assists with reskilling & upskilling current or new staff.
- Specialized training based on your business needs.
- Customized learning portal for employees.
- Training provided on-line and on your schedule.
- No down time, no loss in production and no cost.