Windows 7 is an operating system launched by Microsoft in 2009 as an upgrade from XP or Vista. Learn all about the new features, what you need to upgrade, and how to customize your computer's settings to fit your needs.
- Basic computer concepts and operations.
- Learn about PC hardware configuration.
- Basic Windows functions.
- Students enhance their keyboarding skills through the use of specialized skill building and speed building techniques to increase accuracy and speed.
- Windows Explorer.
- Learn how to use internet browsers.
- Do research for job opportunities on the Internet.
- Create an e-mail account.
- Send and receive e-mail with an attachment.