Bridging Youth to Success Program objective is to facilitate the transition of highly skilled newcomer youth professionals to a rapidly evolving labor market. The program provides one-on-one employability skills coaching and career-related work experience placements to young (18-30 years of age) newcomer professionals who hold post-secondary degree. A wage subsidy is provided to employers who offer work experience placements for 16-22 weeks of the employment period.
The program is funded by Service Canada's Career Focus Program.
- between 18 and 30 years of age (inclusive)
- CLB 7 and up
- holding a post - secondary degree
- not in school full time
- legally entitled to work in Canada
- not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
- a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or protected person within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.